I forgot to mention that the client code from the test client uses
samples from the "Professional XMPP Programming with JS and jQuery"
book.
The strophe.js and the libraries in the tar.gz (attached to
VYSPER-189) are the ones from the wrox.com as code for the book.
(code sample for the book:
http://www.wrox.com/WileyCDA/WroxTitle/Professional-XMPP-Programming-with-JavaScript-and-jQuery.productCd-0470540710,descCd-DOWNLOAD.html)

Bogdan