On 7/14/10 10:47 PM, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 10:42 PM, Niklas Gustavsson
<nik...@protocol7.com>  wrote:
On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 10:41 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny
<elecha...@apache.org>  wrote:
We may need to regenerate all of them, but it's really painful.
Do we know how far back it is included?
Checked it myself, affected releases are 2.0.0-M4 and newer. How about
for a simple fix, we simple delete the JAR in question from the
release packages?
As the M4, M5..., RC1 are just intermediate milestones, I think we should just produce a RC1 without the lib (because we might have a regression in 2.0), and remove the previous jars