On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 10:19 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fine. You can mention that we are now compliant with the trademark
> requirements.

No idea how I forgot that... updated:

Releases
--------

Since the last board report, two minor releases (2.0.1, 2.0.2) of MINA
has been completed.
The SSHD subproject released 0.5.0.

Community
---------

* No change to committers or PMC since the last report.
* Subscribers on the mailing lists are fairly stable:
users : 396 (was 365 3 months ago, 338 one year ago, 258 2 years ago)
dev   : 357 (was 351 3 months ago, 363 one year ago)

Development
-----------

* MINA mostly focused on bug fixing with new releases coming out as needed.
* Vysper has seen some renewed interest with several new features implemented.
* FtpServer and SSHD development has been slow

Project branding
-----------

We have updated our sites and metadata according to the checklist and
believe to be compliant:
* Project Website Basics : completed
* Project Naming And Descriptions : completed
* Website Navigation Links : completed
* Trademark Attributions : completed
* Logos and Graphics : completed
* Project Metadata : completed