On 7/16/11 10:53 PM, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
It's that time again for our report to the board. Below is a draft.
The draft mentions the release of FtpServer 1.0.6, which has been
voted and files published, but not yet announced (I wanted to fix some
stuff with the site first and that took me some time). But, before the
report is in, the release will be complete, thus the report says so.

Comments?

Sounds good to me.

/niklas

====================

Releases
--------

* MINA 2.0.3 and 2.0.4, bug fix releases, was published.
* The FtpServer subproject released 1.0.6.

Community
---------

* No committer or PMC changes.

Development
-----------

* A significant increase in activity around the 3.0 branch of MINA was
seen in this quarter. Lots of discussions and code, mostly on how to
further simplify the API.
* The SSHD, FtpServer and Vysper subprojects has all seen some, but
not a lot, of activity.
* A fair amount of questions being asked on the user lists, almost all
of which get fast replies.
* We've noticed the Deft podling which is of interest due to its
similarities with both MINA and the Asyncweb subproject. Some of the
MINA committers has gotten involved in the podling and we're hoping to
see further cooperation in the future.

Issues
------

No board level issues at this time.