Hi guys,

it's time for a new report, as I have to post it by tomorrow (sorry for
posting it with such a short notice :/)

Here is a draft you could comment :

MINA board report draft :

Apache MINA is a network application framework which helps users
develop high performance and high scalability network applications
easily.

Releases
--------

No new release since the last report

Community
---------

* The last ApacheCon Europ has been a very good opportunity for some
MINA committers to met (Julien, Bernd and Emmanuel). We spent quite
some valuable time discussing about new features and technical challenges
for the  next versions.

* No new committers or PMC changes

Development
-----------

* MINA 3 is having a lot more activity those last few months. We now
have a working TCP client and server, whch is 50% faster than MINA 2
and 30% faster than Netty. We are currently working on some new features
and improvements.

* MINA 2 code has been cleaned up, but we don't feel like it worthful to
create a new release.

* The CMS web site is now fully operational, and we switched to svnpubsub
for all the releases. Everytjing is now on track.

Issues
------

No board level issues at this time.