Hi guys,

there are a lot of methods which have parameters with a 'final' keyword.
It's most certaibly a IDE configuration, but it's really annoying.

Can those who have this configuration set in their IDE change it so that
the committed code does not anymore contain the final keyword everywhere ?

I personnaly think that the final keyword is useful in two cases :
- for static fields, like in private statif final int CONSTANT = xxx
- for variable thet are to be accessed by inner classes

Any other usage is just useless, and probably a pompous programming style...

Thanks !

Side note :
I know that some may consider that using final for method parameters is
a way to protect a stupid coder against a modification of a variable.
Yeah, sure... But we are not stupid coders, are we ?