Le 5/19/13 6:27 PM, Norman Maurer a écrit :
> If you explain me how to do I can even take care ;)

This is pretty simple :)

The code is in http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/mina/trunk/benchmarks/

we have benchmarks for Netty3 and MINA3, the idea is to add a
combinaison for Netty4.

The type of clients and servers are defined in the BenchmarkFactory
class. You have to add a Netty4_udp and Netty4_tcp. Then the
BenchmarkClientFactory and BenchmarkServerFactory class have to be
augmented to handle the Netty4 clients and server for TCP and UDP. Those
are pretty straghtforward modifications.

Then you have to write the real flesh : in the nio/tcp and nio/udp
packages, you have to add the classes to create the Netty4 client and
server for UDP and TCP. This is where the initialization is done.

Last, not least, the tests themselves are in some new classes names
[Netty4|Netty3|Mina3]ClientVs[Netty4|Netty3|Mina3]Server[Tcp|Udp]BenchmarkBinaryTest.
Those new classes just have to reference the correct type defined in the
BenchmarkFactory.

Thanks a lot of the help !