Le 7/17/13 3:00 PM, sebb a écrit :
> On 17 July 2013 13:26, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> However trunk is now in an incorrect state, as all the versions are
>>> missing the -SNAPSHOT suffix.
>> The trunk will be fix when the perform will be done. (Actually, it
>> should be the case).
> But meanwhile any builds (including CI builds) will be using the
> non-SNAPSHOT version.
> Not ideal.

Yep. The plugin should rather create a branch, instead of committing in
trunk...

In the current case, I was absent around 1h30 between the prepare and
perform, enough for someone to notice the pb. But even if I were to do
the perform immediately, on a bigger project, that would be an issue.

I'll try to see with the maven fellows if we can improve this process.