Le 06/11/14 16:02, George Sexton a écrit :

> On 11/6/2014 5:57 AM, Nitish Bangera wrote:
>> Hello Swaroop,
>>
>> There is a project Apache SSHD which is based on Apache Mina. The
>> documentation lists down the configurations. Please try it out.
>
> What documentation. The link to the javadoc is broken. At least there
> are now working links to the downloads, so I guess that's a massive
> improvement.

As a matter of fact, *i* fixed the broken links to download a couple of
hours ago before your rant. We just released a new version, which
implies a lot of updates with likely broken links. It seems that the
documentation links need some love too, something I'm working on right away.

> Doesn't anyone on this project give a rat's patoot about what they're
> presenting?
We do. We even try to please whinners...