Le 06/11/14 16:41, George Sexton a écrit :

> On 11/6/2014 8:36 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:

>>> What documentation. The link to the javadoc is broken. At least there
>>> are now working links to the downloads, so I guess that's a massive
>>> improvement.
>> As a matter of fact, *i* fixed the broken links to download a couple of
>> hours ago before your rant. We just released a new version, which
>> implies a lot of updates with likely broken links. It seems that the
>
> The old download links were totally broken. When I went to use the
> project, I couldn't download binaries and had to pull them from git
> and build it myself. The javadocs were like the 0.09 ones and were
> really out of date.
I fixed the links for sshd 0.9.0 up to 0.12.0 at 10:22 UTC
(http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=r1637066)

>> documentation links need some love too, something I'm working on
>> right away.
>>> Doesn't anyone on this project give a rat's patoot about what they're
>>> presenting?
>> We do. We even try to please whinners...
>
> Sorry, about 6 weeks ago when I first reported it, I didn't whine
> nearly as much.

Was it a JIRA ?

Anyway, you are right, we are not careful enough. What we need is people
who care, and it seems you do, thank you for that !

Keep in mind we do our best to keep the project running, on our free
time. Sometime, we slip...