Hi,

replying to Jeff's mail I never received (no idea why...) :

   - mina-example: contains log4j.properties + MANIFEST.MF does not contain
   OSGI metadata

I don't see why the example package, which is not intended to be included in
any project, should expose OSGI metadata. This is just a set of examples for
users to understand how MINA is working.

   - mina-integration-beans: import org.apache.mina.transport.vmpipe but
   not org.apache.mina.core packages, don't know if this is relevant

We do expose the needed imports :

  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
        <inherited>true</inherited>
        <extensions>true</extensions>
        <configuration>
          <manifestLocation>META-INF</manifestLocation>
          <instructions>

<Bundle-SymbolicName>${project.groupId}.integration.beans</Bundle-SymbolicName>
            <Export-Package>

org.apache.mina.integration.beans;version=${project.version};-noimport:=true
            </Export-Package>
            <Import-Package>
              org.apache.mina.transport.vmpipe;version=${project.version},
            </Import-Package>
          </instructions>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>

resulting to  :

Export-Package: org.apache.mina.integration.beans;version="2.0.11.SNAPSHOT"
Import-Package: org.apache.mina.transport.vmpipe;version="2.0.11.SNAPSHOT"

The 'org.apache.mina.transport.vmpipe' package is all what we need from
mina-core

 - mina-integration-xbean: MANIFEST.MF does not contain OSGI metadata

Not sure it was intended to expose anything OSGI related for a package that is
intended to be pure Spring.