Hi Jeff,

I'd like to know if you hold on your -1 vote. Release vote are majority
votes, there is no veto, but in this case, I think it's important to
have your opinion. We have three options here :
- You maintain your -1, and we bypass it. I think that would be the very
first time, and would be bad taste, IMHO.
- You maintain your -1, we cancel the vote and teh release, fix the pb,
and cut a new release
- You withdraw your -1, we create a JIRA, and get the issue fixed for 2.0.11

I really think that the first option is a big no-no.

So between the two other options, I let you decide. Both are fine.

Thanks a lot !