Le 01/03/16 16:58, tunca a écrit :
> Our customer has strange requirement about merging multiple udp/TCP packages
> to create a single  message.
> There is a well defined protocol that defines message boundaries.
> The decoder is working good with TCP packages.  It can create a single
> message from multiple TCP packages.
> However when a message is fragmented into multiple packages the do doDecode
> method always gives the same ioBuffer.

Define fragmented in a UDP context : how do you manage the packet ordering ?
> I'll try 2.0.13 next day.

It won't solve your issue. You most certainly handling the incoming
packets incorrectly somewhere in your IoHandler. Typically, you are not
in the same session when 2 UDP packets are coming, thus the IoBuffer,
which is stored into the session, is different for each incoming packet.