You're right about the server being singleton, but my problem is with the
ShellFactory. I used the recommended code found  here
<https://mina.apache.org/sshd-project/embedding_ssh.html>  , and it's giving
me the same problem. It basically only caters to one client at a time. If
multiple clients connect at the same time, it only responds to the first one
that connected. After the first one disconnects, it provides the shell to
the other client. I want them to be provided the shell simultaneously. I get
the same results using the InteractiveShellFactory.INSTANCE as with the
/bin/sh command.

>From what I read  here
<https://github.com/apache/mina-sshd#remote-command-execution>  , it says
that you need to spawn threads for each command or each shell but how am I
supposed to do that when I want each user to get a separate shell.