From: waseem.farooqui <waseem.farooqu...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 6, 2017 10:54 AM
To: dev@mina.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache MINA SSHd default ShellFactory Chocked the resources

You're right about the server being singleton, but my problem is with the
ShellFactory. I used the recommended code found  here
<https://mina.apache.org/sshd-project/embedding_ssh.html>  , and it's giving
Embedding SSHD in 5 minutes — Apache
MINA<https://mina.apache.org/sshd-project/embedding_ssh.html>
mina.apache.org
Embedding SSHD in 5 minutes¶ SSHD is designed to be easily embedded in your
application as an SSH server. SSH Server needs to be configured before it can
be started.

me the same problem. It basically only caters to one client at a time. If
multiple clients connect at the same time, it only responds to the first one
that connected. After the first one disconnects, it provides the shell to
the other client. I want them to be provided the shell simultaneously. I get
the same results using the InteractiveShellFactory.INSTANCE as with the
/bin/sh command.

>From what I read  here
<https://github.com/apache/mina-sshd#remote-command-execution>  , it says
[https://avatars1.githubusercontent.com/u/47359?v=3&s=400]<https://github.com/apache/mina-sshd#remote-command-execution>

apache/mina-sshd<https://github.com/apache/mina-sshd#remote-command-execution>
github.com
mina-sshd - Mirror of Apache MINA SSHD

that you need to spawn threads for each command or each shell but how am I
supposed to do that when I want each user to get a separate shell.