Le 28/07/2017 à 23:02, Christoph John a écrit :
> Any idea regarding my filter question?
> I tried to close the filters but somehow there were none registered.
> But most probably I missed something. Will try further.

So let's clarify something : filters are added in the chain when the
connection is created (ie, for every new connection, the first step is
the initialization step, where MINA creates a list of filter this
session will use). You can add also a filter on the fly (like you have a
non  secure connection, and you decide to secure it while 'talking' to
the remote peer, you just add the filter in your session filter chain.
This is what we do when dealing with StartTLS, for instance. In any
case, it's not that frequent, and usually, nce the conneciton has been
created, the filters used by this connection does not change.

That being said, SSL filter is kind of a beast : it has to first ensure
the handshake is completed before being able to transmit data. If you
had a exception during the handshake, you most cettainly need to drop
teh connection anyway, because there is little you can do to restore it.
There is a exceptionCaught() event you can catch in your application
that can be used to dispose the session.

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org