Google forums are nice for that, I don't like the old way of handling
forums TBH i.e.: e-mails,
Google forums also have nice code formatting, friendly search capability,
etc.

Maybe this is a good opportunity to split and redefine them, examples:

*- Akka:* https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/akka-user
*- Vertx*: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/vertx
*- And many more...*

HTH,