Le 30/08/2017 à 16:30, Guido Medina a écrit :
> Google forums are nice for that, I don't like the old way of handling
> forums TBH i.e.: e-mails,
> Google forums also have nice code formatting, friendly search capability,
> etc.

Certainly not. This is the 'best' way to fragment the community :
creating mailing list/discussion group on whatever social media one
would like. Plus we have no visibility about when private companies like
Google will decide to brutally discontinue the server - as they already
did many times in the past -, losing all the history at the same time.

I'd rather split the existing list into a SSHd list, a FTPServer list, a
MINA list, etc.

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com