Right, I’m not sure how loom is going to make any difference other than
being able to resource limit certain groups of threads.  The problem With
virtual threads is pausing the thread during io; I’m not sure it is even
possible to do.

The cool idea of virtual threads would be that I could make a bunch of
threads share a single core which prevents a thread pool from locking up
the entire system.  This is one of the reasons why having 2x core processor
threads can lead to a softirq attack locking up the system during very
small message DOS.