Thanks for the reply.
We are using Java 11.0.6(I am fine with anything greater than 11.0.6).

SSLContext sslCtx = SSLContext.getInstance("TLSv1.3");
sslFilter.setEnabledProtocols(new String[] { "SSLv2Hello", "TLSv1.3"
});sslFilter.setEnabledCipherSuites(new String[<list of TLS1.3 cipher
suites>]);

Please let me know if any other information required.

Tried with Mina 2.1 as well.. it is the same behavior.

--
Thanks,
L.Ratnakar