Hi Emmanuel,

another short question that came up when checking my unit tests. Formerly there was a method SslFilter.getSslSession: https://github.com/apache/mina/blob/35aafff17ee3fc655844058b28489c4c14af65fa/mina-core/src/main/java/org/apache/mina/filter/ssl/SslFilter.java#L199

What is the replacement for that? I want to check the peer certificates of the
SSLSession.

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Christoph.