Its now exposed through this Attribute
https://github.com/apache/mina/blob/9c237cabb4ecc5ef8c379cc2d7a75c9d09c164cb/mina-core/src/main/java/org/apache/mina/filter/ssl/SslFilter.java#L57

This change ensures that the developer can only access that object after
the handshake is complete.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected
from disclosure.