Hi Christoph,

yes. I guess you tested it already.

On 05/07/2022 09:38, Christoph John wrote:
Hi Emmanuel

Did you manage to fix the bug which we talked about in the mail thread from May
regarding the M1 milestone?

Thanks
Chris

04.07.2022 23:43:37 Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>:

Hi!

it has been a couple of months now that I cut a version of MINA 2.2.0, but
haven't started a vote, because I wanted to test that exception were properly
handled when generated from the SslFilter. It took may way longer to check
that, mainly due to external factors).

Anyway, I'm done with the test, all is nominal, so here is a formal vote for
MINA 2.2.0.

This version comes with a complete rewrite of the SSL layer, thanks for
Jonathan hard work !

A temporary tag has been created (it can be removed if the vote is not
approved) :

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=mina.git;a=commit;h=7d8930d7f47dc94c4f155b77e074d4384b34c5e4

The newly approved Nexus has been used for the preparation of this
release and all final artifacts are stored in a staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemina-1051

The distributions are available for download on :
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mina/mina/2.2.0

Let us vote :
[ ] +1 | Release MINA 2.2.0
[ ] ± | Abstain
[ ] -1 | Do *NOT*   release MINA 2.2.0

--
*Emmanuel Lécharny - CTO* 205 Promenade des Anglais – 06200 NICE
T. +33 (0)4 89 97 36 50