Hi Christofer,

I presule you aere referring to Result, was: [VOTE] Apache MINA 2.2.3, 2.1.8 and 2.0.25 releases ?

I have added the number of binding votes, and alas, this time, I forgot to mention who voted, something I usually do...

Please let me know, and in any case, we will try to not forget to mention the voters' name!

Thanks for your feedback!