Von: Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Datum: Montag, 23. Oktober 2023 um 11:03
An: bo...@apache.org <bo...@apache.org>, Christofer Dutz
<christofer.d...@c-ware.de>, dev@mina.apache.org <dev@mina.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: Personal Feedback to your last board report
Hi Christofer,

I presule you aere referring to Result, was: [VOTE] Apache MINA 2.2.3,
2.1.8 and 2.0.25 releases ?

I have added the number of binding votes, and alas, this time, I forgot
to mention who voted, something I usually do...

Please let me know, and in any case, we will try to not forget to
mention the voters' name!

Thanks for your feedback!

--
*Emmanuel Lécharny* P. +33 (0)6 08 33 32 61
elecha...@apache.org