Hi John

Thank you for starting this discussion.

Yes, our community is growing and continue to attract more people to join
our community. Some industry users are aware of mnemonic and already get
interested as i known.

Mnemonic is able to deliver unique values to their business so I think that
it is very important for us to get mnemonic graduated in time if qualified.

My 2 cents, looks nothing left for us to graduate Mnemonic, I'm also
looking forward to propose our project as Apache TLP.

Thanks!
Very truly yours
Gary

On Tuesday, May 2, 2017, John D. Ament <johndam...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Mnemonic PPMC,
>
> After looking at your recent release, your current growth and well
functioning PPMC, was wondering what was left for you guys to graduate?