Hi Patrick,
                Thanks for the reply. Currently,Mnemonic doesn't support
Java 9 due to incompatible interface changes. We verified the release with
Java8. (Created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNEMONIC-401)  If it
is a blocker, I will cancel the rc vote. Else, we will fix it in the next
release.  Please let us know.

Thanks,
Johnu