Hi,

I can’t stress this enough – tooling is all fine and dandy, but are you making
it so that
the default way to interact with *Apache* MXNet (note emphasis) to not be on
Apache
infrastructure?

There is no official policy other than if it didn’t happen on the list, it
didn’t happen.
Decisions must be made on the mailing list, and frankly, as a casual observer
of the dev
list I’m not entirely sure that decisions are occurring on the list right now.

Is there a reason not to use PonyMail? Or at least give it a try?

Chris