I am currently working with Jiajie Chen (https://github.com/jiajiechen/) on
building an automated periodic benchmarking framework to run various
standard MXNet training jobs with both Symbolic and Gluon interface. This
framework will run following standard training jobs on a nightly and weekly
basis helping us to track performance improvements or regression early in
the development cycle of MXNet. Both CPU and GPU instances are used
capturing various metrics like training accuracy, validation accuracy,
convergence, memory consumption, speed.

To start with, we will be running Resnet50, Resnet152 on CIFAR and
Synthetic Dataset. And, few more RNN and Bidirectional LSTM training jobs.

Thanks,
Sandeep

--
Sandeep Krishnamurthy