Pedro and I are focusing on a few use cases involving mobile and IoT device
development.  At the moment we're trying to run machine translation and
object detection models on a Jetson TX2 with reasonable performance.  We'll
probably also look at a few different types of model compression at some
point as well.  I think we're also happy to chip in with bug fixes where we
can.

-Kellen