The vote was discussed on private@ before the vote on dev@, and the vote
went on for a very long time.  There was ZERO resistance.   No one "snuck"
it in or "slipped it by".

This, hopefully, phases out both SIM and tt, which are both are being used
in ways that aren't what they're even designed for, IMO.  Trouble tickets
are being used as a backlog for my team, which is insane.

I've actually sent out a couple of mails on dev about contact me if you
don't have access to JIRA.  If you would like to participate in the
direction of the project, please keep up with the dev email list.

I gave you contributor permissions on JIRA, btw.
.