Thanks,

Roshani for starting this thread.

Yes, I think labeling the issues will help a lot in driving the attention
of contributors to specific areas and make it easy for new contributors to
search and pick their contribution.

I agree manually doing it all the time is not scalable and efficient. Your
proposal on bot script to auto-label, similar to the working of Jenkins bot
to re-test, re-build actions, will be very useful and effective. Hence, I
am more inclined to your *option 1* to have a bot account to add labels.

Best,
Sandeep

--
Sandeep Krishnamurthy