Hi All,
I would like to quote this:
```
Cathy:
I am working on this label bot to automate/simplify this labeling issue
process and send weekly report to maintainers. Design proposal is on cwiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Deep+Learning+Based+GitHub+Label+Bot

Please feel free to let me know if you have
suggestions/requirements/expectations.

Thanks,
Cathy
```
Currently Cathy has done the design for labelling the issues and I believe that
will help our community to track more issues quickly.
Since we received a lot of +1s from this list last time, I would like to ask
for a Label adding/removing permission for the bot that Cathy designed.
Can we do something like this for a GitHub account?

Thanks,
Qing