Dear users and developers of Apache MXNet (Incubating),

Thanks to Tong's dedication, the root cause for this issue was identified
to be instability in OpenBLAS's latest stable version 0.3.1. For details,
see Tong's comment
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/11853#issuecomment-408272772>
.

Since both the nightly build and the 1.2.1 wheels are affected, we
recommend that we stay on OpenBLAS last known stable version 0.2.20 that
we've been using. I will assume lazy consensus and prepare the fix
(1.2.1.post0).

-sz