Hi Sheng,

I also opened an issue on OpenBLAS repo:
https://github.com/xianyi/OpenBLAS/issues/1700 .

As informed that "0.3.2 should be released this weekend", I tested their
develope branch as well, and seems the new version has fixed the bug.

Since OpenBLAS 0.3.2 could also have performance improvement, therefore I
propose to wait for OpenBLAS 0.3.2 for our pip post release.

Best regards,

Tong He