Hi all,

Recently contributors on Scala Language development worked together and finally
able to publish Scala package on Maven. Now I would like to raise a discussion
to automate Scala release process and also discover a standard way to release
different packages for MXNet so we won’t ask any individuals to spend a long
time to publish the package.

There are three blocks that stop this automated process:

  1.  How to build general hardware-compatible backend dependencies for MXNet
(Linux CPU/GPU Mac OSX)
  2.  How to automate the frontend release process and CI integration
  3.  How to keep credentials for the release in the pipeline

Scala Release process created by Naveen:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/MXNet-Scala+Release+Process

Thanks,
Qing