Hi

I have taken some effort to cleanup the Windows build process and condense
it in a single python script, provided that the required dependencies are
installed (opencv, openblas and cuda/cudnn in gpu).

Now there's a single command necessary to get a build:

    python ci\build_windows.py

The build flavour can be given with the '-f' argument.

This produces a windows_package.7z file with MXNet libraries, python
bindings and includes.

For testing, just running a powershell script like:

   ci/windows/test_py3_cpu.ps1

Will execute the unit tests.

Let me know what you think.  I pretty much would like to see these changes
in the release branch which will help with any windows issues that we might
find.

Simple installation of dependencies and update to the documentation about
windows builds from source will come in the future.

Pedro.