Hi Qing

The problem you are facing is while building opencv?

We would need to automate dependency download and building as well as part
of an improved windows experience. Right now I only automated the build
steps assuming you have a working opencv and openblas build. This would be
the next step and if someone has cycles to contribute I would be happy to
review and assist.

To summarize, yes the final goal is to have a fully automated setup that
requires one or at most a couple of commands / steps to get MXNet up and
running from sources in windows. If anyone is interested in helping with
this, let's coordinate here.

Pedro