We are actually running into troubles with using the subtree and the
rebase. Since it looks like this is not going to be a simple, "click the
button" through the web page merge, I rather hand this task off to someone
with more context in making sure it gets in there correctly.

Chiyuan or any others, would you be willing to take this over?

Thanks,
Carin