We can also request Infra directly to execute an override action on our
behalf - that way, they don't have to change the configuration and it
creates less work for them. That's something they did for us back then when
we switched CI. If we are all aligned, it shouldn't be a big deal for them
to just execute it.

Could we maybe have a dry run on a test repository to show everyone what
the outcome would look like?

Best regards,
Marco