I know it is about trade-off.  I am suggesting a trade-off , how many apis do
we have that takes too many parameters ?
From what I recall its around 20. Why can we not create the builder just for
these APIs( which we discussed), why is it necessary to add 200 Apis ?
Are you suggesting to create builder for each and every API?

I disagree with your opinion that they are not important and would like to hear
from others.

I am curious to see how the #2 looks like compared to #1
Andrew/Qing, can you paste the generated Apis that you have for both Scala and
Java in a gist please.