-1. (non-binding)

These Dockerfiles are very bloated and imo only useful for creating a build
environment or running tests.  Just as you wouldn't setup a server for a
service and then install 200 packages that may or may not be used for the
service I wouldn't recommend using these Dockerfiles at runtime.  Runtime
Dockerfiles should in my opinion be as lightweight and suited to their task
as possible.