Hi Kellen, thank you for your response.

Maybe I didn't explain myself correctly. The purpose of this infrastructure
is not changed.

I'm not planning to use these Dockerfiles as MXNet docker containers for
users to run MXNet, that is a separate concern.

It is just that some of this Dockerfiles we use in CI to build, test and
generate documentation, so are used as a runtime container as well. Thus
i'm just changing the pathing for semantic reasons and remove the .build.
which is just noise.

As an example I would like to explain that we are about to merge the PR
which uses QEMU to run the unit tests, so there's an associated Dockerfile
which hosts the QEMU runtime environment used to execute the unit tests in
an ARM emulated machine. Thus makes little sense that these Dockerfiles are
called "build".  I don't know if my explanation changes your vote. Either
way please let me know. Separating this change in a different PR was
suggested by several MXNet contributors during review.

Pedro.