Dear community,

Currently me and Zach are working on the Automated-publish pipeline on Jenkins
which is a pipeline used to publish Maven packages and pip packages nightly
build. We are trying to use NVIDIA deb which could help us to build different
CUDA/CUDNN versions in the publish system. Sheng has provided a script here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/13646. This provide a very
concrete and automatic solution from downloading to installing on the system.
The only scenario we are facing is: It seemed NVIDIA has a restriction on
distributing CUDA. We are not sure if it is legally-safe for us to use this in
public.

We would be grateful if somebody has a better context on it and help us out!

Thanks,
Qing