I'm not in favour of publishing artifacts from any Jenkins based systems.
There are many ways to bundle artifacts and publish them from an automated
system.  Why we would use a CI system like Jenkins for this task?  Jenkins
frequently has security vulnerabilities and is designed to run arbitrary
code from the internet.  It is a real possibility that an attacker could
pivot from any Jenkins based CI system to infect artifacts which would then
potentially be pushed to repositories our users would consume.  I would
consider any system using Jenkins as insecure-by-design, and encourage us
to air-gapped any artifact generation (websites, jars, PyPi packages)
completely from a system like that.

An alternative I could see is a simple Dockerfile (no Jenkins) that builds
all artifacts end-to-end and can be run in an automated account well
outside our CI account.