I have been thinking about this and I find really exciting to have
Rust bindings and bring a powerful framework like MXNet to the Rust
community and to native applications in a convenient Rust crate. I
would love to see this happen. I think basically MXNet needs to be
wrapped in a Rust crate via FFI / C Bindings.

Pedro.