Hello!

> mxnet is somehow slower than pytorch, even with hybridize on, and that's
why I start writing binding for pytorch now.

I believe many people in this list will be very interested in why you say
this.

As far as I know, and correct me if I'm wrong, MXNet is supposed to be a
very fast, if not the fastest, dl framework. I mean in raw performance
numbers.

Would you mind expanding on what you mean? I'm genuinely interested.

Best,
Edison Gustavo Muenz