+1

I'd like to point out that one of our dependencies, scikit, already dropped
support for python 2. If more dependencies drop support before 1.1.20, we
might start running into further issues like we already did. As part of
that decision, I'd propose to see what the detailed timelines of our
dependencies are and then adjust our timeline accordingly.

-Marco

Pedro Larroy <pedro.larroy.li...@gmail.com> schrieb am Mi., 15. Mai 2019,
00:15: