Hi,

I agree with Marco there are some easy wins to be had since many new  GPU
operators come with FP16 support.
I think we can explore the overhead to the developer and try to reduce the
feedback time for the developer, so
that cost associated with adding support for AMP feature is minimized.
Also, this will be very important once we move the feature out of contrib.

Anirudh