@Aaron,
Thank you for looking into these two issues. I have removed the #15609 from
the scope of 1.5.1. Please let me know if you have any update about #15608.

@Lai,
I'm fine with the decision. License issue about MKL-DNN, cub and pybind is
moved to next release.

@Sam,
I also removed the sidebar issue [3] from the scope of 1.5.1. Besides, I
notice one of your cherry picks is stopped by the CI. Please take a look at
it. Thanks.

*Nice progress since the last update:*
1. Per the discussion, we decided to remove #15609, the license issue about
MKL-DNN, cub and pybind, and the sidebar issue [3] from the scope of 1.5.1
patch release;
2. 3 fixes [4] [5] [6] were merged into the v1.5.x branch.

*Opens (suggested owners are highlighted):*
1. @Aaron is working on #15608 to see if we can have it in v1.5.x;
2. Two cherry pick PRs [7] [8] cannot pass the CI. I have pinged the
authors to take a look at the CI failures.
3. @Kellen proposed 5 fixes [9] for TensorRT but till now only 3 are picked
to v1.5.x. Please help to confirm if the other 2 are still needed.
4. Sorry that I missed the proposal for fixing the nightly build [10] in
previous update. @Lai, can you help to confirm if it's still valid?
5. @Lin please help to make a conclusion for the GPU OOM issue caused by
topk regression [11]. If it cannot be addressed on v1.5.x branch, I will
remove it from the scope of this release and mark it as a known issue in
the release note.

Please find the details in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/1.5.1+Release+Plan+and+Status
.